Parents USAG membership fees

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Think twice before wanting to get this -- it is chock full of really cute leo ads. Every time it arrives it elicits "I need another leo" whining. :)

And all those summer camps ads! With every new magazine I have to explain all over again why she is not going to one of those. LOL

Think twice before wanting to get this -- it is chock full of really cute leo ads. Every time it arrives it elicits "I need another leo" whining. :)

And it also has very useful information about the sport and training as well as getting over fears. As well as the listing of permanently ineligible members. It does come with your membership, but if the club doesn't input all of your information into the USAG registration database, you won't get the mag.

Hmmm wouldn't be a fan of gym keeping the mags. Really our membership, our mag.

Your club could be combining it with the yearly registration fee for either the gym or the booster club. If so, they should tell you though, I'm just suggesting that could be it if you don't pay those things at other times.

We were told that even if they review online, the parents must sign the forms, and the gym must keep those signed forms on file.

Sounds like a gym policy and not a USAG policy. DD's gym handles all the gymnast registrations each year and the cost is rolled into our team fees. I've never seen an application or the bill in the years she's been competing. For that matter, I've never received anything with her USAG number on it though I know she has one.

Sounds like a gym policy and not a USAG policy. DD's gym handles all the gymnast registrations each year and the cost is rolled into our team fees. I've never seen an application or the bill in the years she's been competing. For that matter, I've never received anything with her USAG number on it though I know she has one.
You should receive a card. I always keep her card with me when we go to meets. She's had her number missing before and needed it before she could compete.

Is that Canadian fee just so they can compete or does it include things like meet fees, etc?

No, meets are on top of that fee. This is the registration fee with Gymnastics Ontario and Gymnastics Canada, just to compete. Meets at my dd level are $100 each to enter.

Level 6-9 athletes are about $250, and meets are $80 to enter.

You should receive a card. I always keep her card with me when we go to meets. She's had her number missing before and needed it before she could compete.

Never received her card. Though I do have her number thanks to a meet we attended. I wonder if you can request a replacement....Hmmmm.

And it also has very useful information about the sport and training as well as getting over fears. As well as the listing of permanently ineligible members. It does come with your membership, but if the club doesn't input all of your information into the USAG registration database, you won't get the mag.

Somehow, those are never the things that my daughter notices -- just the flashy ads for leos and camps.:rolleyes:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back