WAG What is this worth? New Skill!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

My oldest dd and her coach where playing around with front twisting. She did a combination I have never seen and I'm wondering if it would have any bonus?

It is a punch rudi directly to a back full. She also did some punch rudi backhandspring back full and rudi to layout step out.

Any idea if these have bonus for level 10?

I'm not sure and someone correct me if I'm wrong. I have never seen the first one...

Isnt a rudi a C? back full a B? So it would be C+B for .2 bonus.

I don't know about the other ones but the one with the backhandspring might be the same...

Front full is a C and front pike and front layout are Bs I believe. So yes B+C for .2 bonus.

Unless I'm wrong and forgive me if I am.

i think she means new to her daughter. it's been done before by others. rudi is a d and full is a b. the 2 together is 2 tenths bonus. and i think the above is only 1 tenth. but if you front full again that would be 2. but i'll check for sure with the boss. she's went to bed early so it will have to wait till tomorrow.

Huh. I was pretty sure about front full front lay/pike being the same as 1 1/2 (back) to front lay/pike (.2 bonus). And I though a front full and a rudi were the same just like a 1 1/2 and double full are. Well maybe I've been wrong this whole time! Sorry Op...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back