WAG What level should I be?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

These are my skills. If you want to know if I have something just ask.
Floor: Roundoff backhandspring backtuck, front handspring front tuck, all 4,5, and 6 skills.

Vault: Front handspring, half-offs, yuchanco type thing on the level 4 vault. I do a roundoff back tuck or a backhandspring onto the mat.

Beam: Handstand held for 5-10 seconds, level 6 dismount, back tuck off the end, front tuck off the end, backhandspring, back gainer(Tuck), back gainer(pike), side and back shoulder roles, full turn. And basic skills.

Bars: Pike and straddle kip, almost can cast to handstand(Sometimes I can), clearhip to horizontal/three quarters, high bar kip, babygiant/long hangpullover, flyaway.

I'm intrigued by questions like these. Usually it's a non-US gymnast just curious to see where they would be in the US level system. But according to your flag, you ARE a US gymnast. So now I'm trying to figure out why you need to ask this question. It seems obvious that you take gymnastics but I don't know of any gymnasts around here that have your particular skill set but don't compete, therefore obviously knowing what level they are.

You are not obligated to answer and please understand that I'm not attacking you in any way. Just curious about why you're asking. It makes me wonder if you are one of those gymnasts I hear about that train and train and train but rarely compete. I don't know of any around my area so I find those kinds of situations interesting.

I asked this question because I go to a YMCA and a couple things happened recently. All through the summer the head coach told me I was going to be a level 7. But at the end of the summer, he got fired and a new head coach came. This head coach told me I'm staying 7, so I was just wondering if I have enough skills to go 7.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back