WAG White Leotard....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Ok guys I'm new :) anyway, I got a white Leo which I love but it is very see-through! It's not modest at all :( I would ask my mum to get me a liner but I don't know if she would buy me one. What do you suggest I do?
Thanks, <3:)

If I bought my 14 year old a white leo and she told me she was too embarrassed to wear it because it is see through I would soon remedy that.

If she refuses to buy a liner you only have two choices, wear it or do not wear it.

Life eh.

I see lots of team leotards in competitions that are realllllly white/see thru, and it's just kind of understood that you will be able to se their bra/briefs underneath. Not sure if that helps any. :)

I see lots of team leotards in competitions that are realllllly white/see thru, and it's just kind of understood that you will be able to se their bra/briefs underneath. Not sure if that helps any. :)

There was one unfortunate team at a competition we went to with a very white and see through leo and no briefs underneath! :eek:

I was so embarrassed for those girls. I couldn't believe their mothers allowed it!

I would try again telling your mom that you don't feel comfortable with the see-throughness of the leo. And perhaps research liners that you think will work for the leo so you can show her. If she still doesn't think you need one, I second (third) looking for flesh colored undies. Good luck! Hope your mom will sense your worries and help you solve this problem.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back