WAG White Leotard....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Lose the leo! If it's not a team leo, don't wear it if you aren't comfortable in it. You have enough things to worry about in gym, that shouldn't be one of them. Just learn from it and know that white is not the best color for leos. I worked at a gym years ago that ordered white competition leos, and it was pretty much a case of 'naked gymnastics'. I learned from that and wouldn't order one if it was free! Good luck. :)

As a mom, if my daughter said she didn't feel comfortable in a Leo, I wouldn't make her wear it...

And after this experience, stay away from the pale pastel leos as well...the light blues, light pinks (looks like flesh tone) ....they're pretty see through too

Yes, i was going to suggest shorts with it. Thats what I do with my daughter if her leo shows a bit much when she straddles. I would never buy her white though as she doesnt do good with white anything lol. but yeah, shorts and a nude colored bra.

You can get Leo liners for not very much at all if you get them from dance/ballet sites. When I looked at specific ones for gym, they all cost like £30 plus, but I got one from a dance website for £8, and there were quite a few to choose from. I bought mine to go with a pink Leo that was completely see through, but with the liner I can wear a black bra under it if I want and it doesn't show!

If you can't get a liner, wear a sports bra that you would wear in the gym without a top over. I had another Leo that was white at the top and I always just wore a really bright, obvious sports bra under it in training. At the end of training I would just pull the Leo down, put my top on, put joggers and shoes on, and walk out!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back