Parents Winter Break is Finally Over!!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

taylortumbles

Coach
Proud Parent
DD is back to gym today after a LONG break. They had a full month winter break. The gym ran mini camps from Dec. 8th-Dec. 30th and none worked with our schedule :(. She practiced at home during the break but really missed the gym. First practice back is today thank goodness. We are excited!!!

How long of a break did everyone else have?

wow that is a long break!
We had a week and a half off and my girls were climbing walls also they had an excercise sheet of some things to keep them in better shape while they didnt have practice (mostly stretching things)

Glad she is back to the gym ,it is really amazing how much energy they release going to the gym.

My dd doesn't get a break at all. Her Gym closes for one week at the beginning of the summer only.
That being said, we took a 9 day family vacation so in essence she had a nice break :)
1st meet of the season is next week so that time off was really nice.

Tracy

We had a two week break for Christmas and New year, but the two weeks before that was focused on getting skills polished for the Christmas show, so didn't really work on any new skills.

I'm sure she is thrilled to be back! Have fun! =)

We had 4 weeks off, just back yesterday and dd has a meet two weeks today!!! She is about a L5/6, it should be interesting. I imagine by Monday she will have sore arms and abs.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back