DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
Anyone coming to our Harley meet this year? If so, I'll see you there.

Harley Invite

Anyone coming to our Harley meet this year? If so, I'll see you there.

Harley Invite

Two of my 3 girls will be competing at the Harley meet this week-end. I will be there on Friday for my level 8, Saturday for my level 10 and was supposed to be there on Sunday for my level 9, but she is injured. I think we'll go cheer on her teammates anyhow. Harley is always a fun meet!

We are for the first time! This is the first year our Y team has a traveling team that competes at different clubs meets. Normally we just do YMCA meets. I just wish people would not talk down about our girls since they only practice 3 days a week for 7 hours a week. We might not be the prettiest in our routines and not be able to get every thing but let me tell these girls have the guts and the pride and thats all I can ask for! See you Sunday Level 5 Waukesha !!!

We are for the first time! This is the first year our Y team has a traveling team that competes at different clubs meets. Normally we just do YMCA meets. I just wish people would not talk down about our girls since they only practice 3 days a week for 7 hours a week. We might not be the prettiest in our routines and not be able to get every thing but let me tell these girls have the guts and the pride and thats all I can ask for! See you Sunday Level 5 Waukesha !!!

I'm not going to this meet but I've competed against waukesha before :) I'm from a WI YMCA gym too.. aha just wanted to say that.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back