WAG x-brace durability

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

mommyof1

Proud Parent
How much wear are your gymmies typically getting out of the x-brace? My daughter's first set lasted something like six months, but the second set is stretched out and the silicone stickies are peeling off after just a couple of months. I am debating whether to order her another pair or try something else.

Following for the future. My DD has only been wearing them about 6 weeks. 16 hrs week at gym plus some additional time at home. She has some strings hanging that I need to trim. I can see how they might only last 6 months. But she loves them and they gave her immediate relief so I can't imagine switching to another brand. I'm think I'm going to order her a competition pair.

My daughter has been wearing them for about a year. She gets ~3 to 4 months out of them and then needs a new pair. She practices 25hrs a week.

My dd has had hers for about 5 months. She wears them at the gym and occasionally if she is walking around a lot. Hers are still in good condition.

Its neat to see this brace has caught on and is being used. My daughter had just lived through her seivers season when they were in the trial stages. I'm glad to see they work and gymnasts now have some relief from that awful Siever's.

First pair only lasted about a month before they lost their support. Second pair we were able to stop using after a few weeks so not sure how they would have held up....fingers crossed we don't go back!

We have a pair but they barely get use, since my DD complains they slip off her feet. She has a pair of Cheetah heels she wears for practice.

We got a lot more use out of the competition style. I assumed they were both the same just didn't have the branding. The non-comp. pair only lasted about 6 months while the comp. pair is going on a year without any show of wear.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back