MAG Socks

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics

sjm2b3

Proud Parent
Silly post I know, but where could I find black or white socks with no writing on them for tomorrow's meet? DS informed me this morning that his coach says his are too big and make it look like he's not pointing his toes. I guess I need toddler size (he's about a size 11 shoe, and I had bought that size and they look too big. I can't remember where we got the ones he's been wearing but I know we went multiple places and we are on our way to the meet city now. DS competes (level 5) tomorrow!

I got ours at Target. They are just plain black crew socks but I couldn't find just one or two pairs, so I had to buy a pack of about 10!

socks drive me crazy! Last year my son had to have black and at Target and Walmart they all had stuff like a yellow toe, or the brand name in red on the bottom. :eek: this year he has to have white and they all seem to either have grey toes and heels or something like "hanes" written on the bottom in green. :mad: And we also have the problem with the size that says it is right is too big.

I have had the most luck finding non-bulky, one colored, non-branded socks at Famous Footwear. And since my son loses socks left and right, we are about to head there to get some for tomorrow's meet!:rolleyes:

Around here, Walmart sells them in packages with all white and all black socks packaged together. No writing, no nothing. It's the only place we've ever found them.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back