WAG Tennessee Gyms

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

LinnieC

Proud Parent
My husband will be retiring within the next year or so and we have been discussing moving to Tennessee for a variety of reasons. One factor (not the deciding factor by any means but it is one to consider) is finding a good gym for my daughter. This will be our 'forever' home (hopefully!) and my daughter is currently in compulsory so it would be a gym she would grow with. Any recommendations for gyms? Any to stay away from? Right now, we are pretty wide open in location- my husband will more than likely be traveling regardless of where we live and well, teachers are needed everywhere. ;) We want low crime, obviously (who doesn't?!) and a decent area to raise children. So, any suggestions!? :)

Nothing is set in stone... we are trying to figure out our options and start narrowing down our search for finding the 'right' place for our family. THANK YOU in advance!

I vote for Middle TN! LOL!

There are several very good gyms around the state. It really just depends on what you look for in a gym as well as the style of coaching you want. In Middle TN (Nashville), there is Let It Shine in Brentwood (south of Nashville), Intrigue in Lebanon (east of Nashville), Magnitude 10.0 in Hermitage (east of Nashville), Clarksville Elite in Clarksville (north west near the KY border), Gymini Athletics in Hendersonville (north east of Nashville), and, of course, I like our gym even though we're on the small size - Master's Gymnastics in Hendersonville and Gallatin (north east of Nashville).

Any of these areas are good family locations - good schools, low crime, plenty of area entertainment.

MIDDLE IS THE WAY TO GO!!! There's plenty of gyms in the area so she left out are intrigue (Lebanon) and universal(mt juliet) but I personally love gymini. And there's a lot of really good school district especially Wilson Has the #1 high school in the state

Can't tell you much about gyms, but the Knoxville area is beautiful and you have the Smokey Mountains and can drive to the S.C. beaches in a day.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back