annoyed

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi everyone, well I am very annoyed right now because I'm competing prep op 3 but training with prep op ones because I have been of or a while amd my coaches said i will move up as soon as I get strength my skills and flexibility back. Well I have everything now faced my greatest fears and I'm down on ten panel mats-for splits. My coach said I should be moved up by the ned of the school year. But they haven't said anything yet and I don't want to ask idk why but it seems kinda rude because they no what their doing and I don't want to be pushy. But what really annoys me is that I can do all the skills the older girls are doing.:mad: My friend moved up and I can do as much as she can and depedning on the event more. And the group I am in now are pretty lazy joke around and talk alot and it REALLY gets on my nerves. But I just dont' know what to do!!:(:mad:

i would ask them and just ask why you havent been moved up.maybe they are doing sometihng that your not sure about, or they might be holding you back because they dont see something that they see ing the other top gymnast.ex.determind,mental fear,other things.but i would also express your concerns about your group being a lazy joke because that sometimes can effect you! so i would just talk to them they might be happy to hear your concerns and to here that you a determind to move up to the next level.

If i were you i would ask your coaches why they havent moved you into the other group, then get back to us about that.

Thanks everyone I guess I should ask. I think their waiting to see how I do at comp. I have a meet Feb. 22 Don't worry as soon as I move up and go to the meet I will def. post about that. Hopefully my group will straighten out more. I hope because yesterday we had to leave floor because people were talking to much and of course I was finally working on something new. Hopefull I will survive untill my meet!!

It's a fair question. I don't see why you shouldn't ask, especially if it is bothering you. But just remember to respect their answer and don't try to argue if you don't like the answer. I'm sure they have a good reason and aren't doing it just to be mean or anything like that.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back