Parents Choreography Cost?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

My daughter is currently level 5 so I am trying to plan ahead a bit. I'm curious how much you paid for music and choreography(beam and floor) for your level 6/7 routines and how many levels did you keep that music and choreography?

In house choreography ranges from $0 - $25 for floor. Gymnasts provide their own music. Beam choreo is free. Most girls get new music and routines each year unlss they missed most of the previous season due to injury.

This is going to depend on several things...if your gym have an in-house choreographer that does the routines, if they have specific people that come in, or if you find someone on your own. Also area of country, level, etc. We are very lucky in that our head coach is a great choreographer and we pay about $150 every two years for floor/beam combined. I've heard of people paying nothing, but I've also seen people paying in the 1000s and flying people in to choreograph routines. I would just ask your gym how it works there.

It’s done in-house at my daughter’s gym (fees range from 0 for kids who learn it during training, to $50 for slower learners who need a private to learn it), but we have a huge back catalogue of floor routines, so most get handed down. But each time they get reused, they get changed a bit for the new user, so they evolve, slowly but surely.

Ok….. like I don’t know what you want me to say. The $850 was for Dominic Zitto who does the Olympians floor routines
I want you and all parents to say “No!“ it’s not necessary to pay that much when quality routines can be gotten for less. The sport already costs enough as it is. My daughter’s choreographer for 2 cycles (4 years) was Courtney McCool.

I want you and all parents to say “No!“ it’s not necessary to pay that much when quality routines can be gotten for less. The sport already costs enough as it is. My daughter’s choreographer for 2 cycles (4 years) was Courtney McCool.
how the hell you gonna tell me what to pay for. You think your kid has a quality routine. I haven’t seen it and really don’t care, you pay for what you pay for. I’ll do the same.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back