"cool" childs size sports bra?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

So my little sister has hit that time where she is need of a sports bra. :eek: She is not too happy about this, so I thought if I could find a bright colored or cool patterned sports bra in childs size it would make it fun and she would be more willing. Anyone know where to find a "cool one" one in a child's size? I know Target has some great neon ones for adults, but all the kids ones I see are white, black or tan.

Justice has a wide variety of colors and styles. She should be able to find something that would fit and suit her personality there. BTW - they have a lot of gymnastics related clothing as well as socks, hair accessories, etc - all with a gymnastics theme.

Take a look at the adult ones at Target again. My very skinny 11 year old can wear their AXS sports bras(really about the same size as a child large) and they have great colors.

i would suggest Best and Less, Big W or Bonds brand, all have (or at least had when i was little) colourful crop tops/sports bras. David Jones or Myers might have some um struggling that maybe see if she can fit into a small adults sports bra.

Target has Champion sports bras for girls that i have bought for my daughter in the past. Also Under Armour has some pretty cool (albeit expensive for a kids bra...) sports bras.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back