Favorite leotards??

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

What is your favorite brand of leotard!? Which is your favorite?? Maybe even post a pic!!

My answer:
GK. ImageUploadedByChalkBucket1365561269.763319.jpg

What is your favorite brand of leotard!? Which is your favorite?? Maybe even post a pic!!

My answer:
GK. View attachment 3868

ooh I really don't like that :p. it looks like they've rhinestoned a bra on top of the Leo. Which doesn't sit well with me, most gymnasts are prepubescent or not overly developed, and leotards are skimpy enough, why draw attention to their underwear?

my favourite brand is probably Moreau, they use lovely fabrics and are well made. Milano are good too, but both are far too expensive to buy new.

ooh I really don't like that :p. it looks like they've rhinestoned a bra on top of the Leo. Which doesn't sit well with me, most gymnasts are prepubescent or not overly developed, and leotards are skimpy enough, why draw attention to their underwear?

my favourite brand is probably Moreau, they use lovely fabrics and are well made. Milano are good too, but both are far too expensive to buy new.

DEFINATEDLY Christian Moreau…check out their website www.christian-moreau.com….best material EVER..my kids LOVE them, they LOOK awesome..and yes they are expensive but worth every cent you pay...:D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back