Parents For all parents . . .

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Love this! My DD competed Xcel Bronze last year and I was so nervous watching her compete B.B. I would sit on the edge of my seat and my knuckles would turn white from gripping the edge of the chair. She competes level 3 this year and even though many of the skills are the same, I don’t know that I’ll be any more relaxed. I get more nervous than she does!

Hahaha. It's so weird to have those kinds of feelings. Every video I have of DD at meets, it starts off super shaky becasue my hands are shaking so bad. I have to hold my phone with 2 hands just to steady it. Lol. Thanks for sharing that video. Too funny.

This is awesome! I might take his approach vs just getting that sick feeling in my stomach and shaking hands! I am seriously considering not watching meets this year, and hiding while my husband films it so I can see it later. I never thought I would be this person!

Hahaha. It's so weird to have those kinds of feelings. Every video I have of DD at meets, it starts off super shaky becasue my hands are shaking so bad. I have to hold my phone with 2 hands just to steady it. Lol. Thanks for sharing that video. Too funny.
Wait - needing to hold phones with 2 hands isn't normal? I'm not sure I breathe while mine is on bars & beam. L9 may be the death of me this season. I barely survived L8!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back