WAG GK Leggings

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

They are cute, but for that sort of thing, aren't there good non-gymnastics alternatives? GK is just ridiculous.

Not sure how old your daughter is but we get the compression leggings from Target. Dd is only 7 though, so not sure if they make them in adult aizes

You can get (at least) 2 pairs for the same shipping cost. Maybe you could get others to buy too and share the shipping cost? Or make sure you are signed up for their emails and wait for a deal, lol.

We have these leggings and they're really nice. Thick fabric with a touch of fleece lining. I've never seen others like them in regular stores. $9.99 shipping is outrageous though!!

I'm actually looking for the leggings without the fleece.

We ordered sizers for these in June and the gym ordered just regular capri leggings. We sized. Then, when it was time to actually order the pants, the gym ordered the ones with the fleece. They fit awkwardly on my daughter, actually baggy behind the knees. They just look bad. I was hoping to get some of the regular leggings that she can wear with her warmup jacket. She can wear the fleece ones during her session and awards, whatever, but I coach so she's there all weekend and I just can't with the baggy knees anymore.

So, that's why I wanted to stick with GK, so they'd look similar, but the shipping is nuts.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back