Hello from Level 4 Gymnast's Nana

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

Gymnast Nana

Hello Everyone

I thought I would stop in and introduce myself. My granddaughter (9 yrs old) is a Level 4/5 gymnast for Buckeye Gymnastics.

I am so proud of her and the progress she has made in the last year and a half.

Nana hasn't missed any of her competitions and I love to watch her compete :)

She has great scores in Bars and Vault and high 8's in Floor and Beam.

I also have another granddaughter who is 5 yrs old and was to compete in Level 3 this year but she took a fall off the bars which knocked the breathe out of her and bloodied her mouth so she was to afraid to continue and dropped out a few months ago. Although her mommy was disappointed she didn't want to force her and hopes that she will return in time. Nana was disappointed as well but knows that the decision is up to her.

Anyway thanks for reading and I hope to get to know everyone soon

good luck to your granddaughter who is a level 4 :) and i am so sorry about your other granddaughter :(

Hi and welcome to our world of gymnastics and welcome to the CB. Our gym has been coming to the Buckeye meet for years and its on our schedule again this year.

Good luck to your grandaughter.

I go to buckeye gymnastics. How long has she been going there????? Could u tell me anything about her so I can see if i no her.

We are in Ohio too but south of you. My 4 year old is training level 3/4 but will not be able to compete level 3 until next year. My DD took a nasty fall from the bar in September and broke her wrist. She used it for a week before we discovered it was broken. She is a beast.We really had to keep her from using it,even with the cast. The crazy girl got right back into the gym when her cast came off and hasn't been fazed by it at all. I hope your granddaughter will not be upset about the fall from the bars forever. Good luck to your level 4!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back