Hello!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hello everybody!! I am new to chalkbucket, and I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I am a mom of an 8 year old level 7 gymnast in VA. I am excited to be able to meet other moms and talk about gymnastics! :)

Hi there and welcome! I also have a 8 year old level 7. This board is a wealth of information and advice. Hope you enjoy it!

Welcome!! I have a 10 year old Level A (she will compete as an 11 year old this year-her birthday is in Jan) and she does Mason Dixon here in Md. Dani got a late start to gymnastics and this is her 2nd year. She LOVES it! She did All Star cheer for 3 years from ages 6-9 and wanted a change so we made the switch to gymnastics last year. The CB is so informative and offers so much support, advice and a few good laughs to keep everything real as well. Welcome to the Chalk Bucket!!!!

Hello and welcome to CB! Sounds like you have a pretty talented gymmie in your hands. Make sure to join the proud parent group so you can post in the parents forum. I look forward to learning more about your dd and her progress in gymnastics.

I have a 6 year old Level 4 and a 5 year old figure skater.

Keep posting!!:)

Welcome to CB. I recently joined, and the group has been awesome. Everyone is great, and it is nice to have a group to talk to that knows what you are going through. My DD is a 10yr old L5. She started gymnastics last year as a L4. She doesn't start her competition season until Jan. Has your DD started this season?

Hello Kikimars! My daughters 1st meet is 12-12-09. My DD competed level 5 last season, she wil compete level 7 this season! Good luck to your DD with her season!!

Wow! Level 7 at eight years old! That's pretty impressive! I'm in level 7 too, but I'm thirteen :(
And she did level 5 last year too? Man, she sounds amazing! (sorry, i'm getting off topic) Welcome to the ChalkBucket!

Thanx GymCatGirl...she is pretty amazing to me! She loves it! She impresses me everyday! I will be sure to post videos when she starts competing at meets. She competed level 5 last year, and then she had a level 6 skip meet during the summer! Good luck to u on your season!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back