Hi From Chicago!! :-)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

uniqueRN

Proud Parent
Hi everyone! Love this forum. I'm learning things all the time. I have a son who is a Level 6. He is awesome (have to say that I'm his mother).

I have a love hate relationship with the sport. I love to see the gymnastics but hate the expense and time. As a nurse I also worry about the long term affects on his body. He wouldn't do anything else! I support him all the way to the Olympics! :) Hope to talk to you all soon! Keep posting!

Joan

Glad to see another boys' parent on here- there are some great and knowledgeable people here.
Welcome to the CB!!

Welcome! I totally understand the love/hate thing. For me it's the stress of watching her compete (along with the money, which of course also causes stress). I try to relax, I really do, but I have a tension headache every single meet day. My DD is also a level 6. Not Olympic-bound, but loving every minute of it just the same! I know very little about MAG, so feel free to post videos of your DS if you feel comfortable doing so. I remember seeing a video of a boy's level 5 floor routine last year when my DD was a level 5 and fining the differences and the similarities very interesting.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back