Hi there from a gym mom and enthusiast!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

mylittlemiss

Proud Parent
Hello all! I am finally on here now after some technical glitches that prevented me from activating my account. I had all but given up on ever being able to post on here, though, I've enjoyed reading through the threads. I got an email that finally allowed me to activate my account, so here I am. It's nice to be able to actually join in on conversations now and interact within the CB community. Thanks!

I am a mom to a former gymnast (now a diver) and have a little one who's 7, our Little Miss and will compete level 5 this year. She competed level 4 last year. Her season starts soon and we are excited to watch her. I have 5 kiddos total, they've all been involved in gymnastics in some way growing up, but only two who've been competitive. I also just generally love the sport, so I enjoy reading about it as well and keeping up on what's new and exciting in the sport.

Welcome to Chalk Bucket. Glad the technical difficulties have been resolved. You will find lots of supportive parents and some parents of former gymnasts too.

I had major problems getting my account going too- I think I signed up three times, finally had to get a bit pushy about it and now all's well. anyway, welcome!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back