how many leos do you have???

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

i have 10 of them and i got them from my gym, discount leotards, snowleotards, and dreamlightusa

Hmm... Let me count....
-flame leo
-pink leo
-green swirl leo
-grey swirl leo
-brown leo w/ silver stripe
-brown leo w/ hippie top
-red star leo
-old gym comp. leo
-new gym old comp. leo
-totally new comp. leo

I guess that I have ten leotards, but I swear that I have more!!!
I tend to lose my leotards a lot though...
Once one of my leo's was lost for 3 years, and I found it, and it still fit!

-GCG

I had a leo but it was the wrong size and then we couldn't bring it back then so, we sold it in a rummage sale.

Last edited:
I have four, but one of them is from another gym I was at which has their logo and I don't think my gym would appreciate me wearing it .. :rolleyes:.
I don't have too many leos as they are really expensive and we're required to wear a team practice leo 3 outta 4 days. I love GK leos, but I only have two of them. One was given as a gift and one was required to buy to be part of their rec program.

Leos

I have six leos not including my two comp leos and my one that I never wear, but all together I have nine. :) all of mine are from gk. I have two from the Nasia Lukin line of leos. I love them all! My sister always tries to wear them to her practices though. I am really small for my age so she fits into them and she isn't even on team yet! LOL :)

I have about 20, but only wear about 7 of them, i dont usually buy them, my mom makes them for me thats why i have so many.

3 workout leos, one competion leo, and 3 or 4 dance ones that you get at Target or Walmart

Well I have 16 counting my competition leo but 5 are too big for me and i don't like 2 of them. I mostly buy mine off eBay so i don't really know what brand they are. The tags have been cut out of a lot of them too because they bother me so I still wouldn't know. Most of my leotard are from GK though. I go to gymnastics 5 days a week (for a total of 20 hours) though so it's nice to have a lot.

ok i offically counted and i have a grand total of..................7 2 of them being comp. leos!!!!!!!!!!!! yep not that many!

I have soooooo many leotards I don't wanna count but this is because my mom makes them!! :)

I have quite a few, but a few are reeeeeally tiny (still fit) but I get really bad wedgies from them. I have maybe 5 that I usually wear, but I'm getting another because my parents are bribing me with money to be good at getting my blood test tomorrow :p

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back