how many leos do you have???

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I have a sleevless one that I love!! may get more. I only have one as of right now as I only train for 90 minutes once a week.. when i start comp training it may be a diff story

What do you do with the ones you don't use?
sell them on ebay, give them to my team mate for free, or if there is a bunch sell them to a team mate, you could put up a poster at gym saying leos for sale or if you have a local selling system put them on there :)

I am officially up to 2! I have one that is made by a local. its orange sleeveless metallic like. And I have a GK longsleeve Navy Leo with Turquiose accent on one side and a full sleeve.

Lets see I have 6 workout leotards. My old competition leotard (which is sleeveless so we're now allowed to wear it for practice) Although one is just this black long sleeved one (I think it's made for dance. My mom got it) so I never have worn that one.
Some are GK, one is Snowflake, one is Rebecca's Mom (which is my favorite...soo comfy!!)
Although I'd really like an adidas leotard :D My dream!

Lets see... I think I am down to 5 workout leos (Which I only wear 3 of), and 3 competition leos. I obsess over leos more than anything... I always find myself looking for new ones. A lot of the time, if I want a new leo I sale one on Ebay and replace it with one I want. Its not a good strategy because I always end up losing leos. :( Most of mine are GK, Adidas, and kBee. I once had a Gymdigs and Melody leo, which I really liked both.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back