Parents How old is your DD/DS and what level?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

My daughter is turning 9 next week. She started rec. gymnastics exactly a year ago and joined the Bronze Excel team about 6 weeks later. She'll be Silver Excel next season. I have a feeling she may jump on into L4 comp./L5 training before the next season is up, though. Its been hinted at anyway. We'll see!

Don't you have to be at least 7 years old to even test or participate in the TOPS program? Or was the reference to your participation in TOPS solely in your gym and not in the USAG supported program? I know two years ago they didn't test 6 year olds.
==
Apparently I cannot send a PM right now, something wrong with my inbox because I tried my cell phone as well to reply to you. When I figure it out I will send my reply.

My daughter just turned 12 and is finishing her level 8 season. She is training level 9.

GTCmom of a level 8 gymnast and wife of a coach

My DD is an 8 yo L7. She had her first L3 meet in November 2010. She is currently up-training on level 9 and 10 skills. She is a day student at her gym so probably not typical for 8 years old.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back