Parents Just a Proud Mommy!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

billise

Proud Parent
Might be DD's last meet before the state meet. Thought I'd try to share a video (never done this before so we'll see if it works). I know, I know, she's got a lot of deductions and a lot to clean up but I'm so proud of her and all her hard work. I couldn't imagine doing this stuff at age 6!!!

Adorable! She did great too! Mine is 6 too, and I totally agree about being really impressed with these 6 year olds.

She did a GREAT job! I love her dismount! My daughter is 9 and doing Level 3, so for a 6 year old to be doing it - totally impressive. I hope she got her dessert of choice for that routine!

I love watching 6 year olds compete.. probably because my kids are younger and I still have a hard time imagining them doing that at 6!

Thanks everyone. She has had so much fun competing this season! I enjoy watching her so much that I usually forget all about watching for her scores so my older DD has to remember to write them down :) We really thought DD would still be doing pre-team this year so when she was moved up to team we decided to just relax and have fun. I hope every season is as fun and laid back as this one... But for some reason I doubt that will be the case :)

She did great! I can't imagine a six year old doing that either, but I just watched her! Awesome job!

We don't start competing until January, so can you tell me what she usually scores on beam? Somebody posted a bar routine on here a few weeks ago that I thought would be around a 9.4 and it scored an 8.9 so I'm a bit anxious!

Well our compulsories compete AAU which I understand is more forgiving than USAG. This beam routine scored 7.850 which was her highest beam score so far. Her beam scores at our other meets were:

She's had no falls to date, just a lot of balance checks and form issues.

That is great! Thank you for replying! I was going to guess high 7, low 8 range. Love how she's improving! Enjoy the ride!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back