WAG Kellog's Tour of Gymnastics Superstars - Meeting Gymnasts??

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

GymSurvivor

Coach
Gymnast
Just curious,
I opted out of the meet and greet passes for $200 (Way to expensive a ticket!!)

But I have a question for anyone who has already been this year, is it possible to meet any of the gymnasts (i.e. get an autograph) without having these passes - Either getting there early, staying after the show or something like that??

Obviously I realize this is a far out possibility, but I'm just wondering!

Just curious,
I opted out of the meet and greet passes for $200 (Way to expensive a ticket!!)

But I have a question for anyone who has already been this year, is it possible to meet any of the gymnasts (i.e. get an autograph) without having these passes - Either getting there early, staying after the show or something like that??

Obviously I realize this is a far out possibility, but I'm just wondering!

At the show that we went to, some of the stars came up to the railing and signed autographs immediately after the show and before the meet and greet. My daughter got about 4 autographs and several pictures. I am not sure if they do this at every show, but I heard that they do.

At the show we went to many of the gymnasts signed autographs up at the railings. My dd and I were given bracelets to the meet and greet at the last minute, and honestly, I would not have paid $200 for it! The olympians were all sitting at a long table, you were allowed to give them 1 item to sign and they just passed it down the table while they signed it. Most of them didn't even look up, just signed items and passed them on. I tried to get pictures, but it was mostly of the top of their heads. I was frustrated that they called it a "meet and greet." Aly did say hi to my dd and told her "good job" (she was in the opening dance thingy) but the rest didn't even say hi. I totally understand from the olympians' point of view- there had to have been at least 200 people to "meet and greet." I just think the tour coordinators made it sound like it would be much different- it should be called "autograph signing" as there was no actual meeting or greeting. I feel bad for the people that actually paid for the meet & greet.

Same here....they came to the rail and signed a bit before the meet and greet. Hope you get some autographs! Good luck!

My DD went this past weekend. She wasn't able to get any autographs BUT the highlight for her and her teammate was, they were in the parking lot heading to the gym van with a coach to get something and they literally bumped into Rebecca Bross and Alicia Sacramone. They spent a few minutes talking to them and hugged them. My Dd said it was awesome. LOL! The even better part was that Alicia promised to tell Jake Dalton that they thought he was the hottest gymnast ever. This of course was done only in a way that (2) 12/13 yr old girls can do :) The phone call that I got at 11:00 pm telling me all of this was even funnier.

Jake Dalton seems to be winning the "hottest male gymnast" award. My gymmie went to the meet and greet(a surprise from us) and said there were some gymnasts standing around the arena after the show, but others at the meet and greet. Yes, Jake was at the meet and greet and nicely offered to sign a pic montage she had made up of him!

Very cool story about bumping into Alicia and Becca!!!

Just found out 'an olympian' is coming to the gym on Wednesday and the team girls are invited to come. Who it is hasn't been announced, but I'm hoping to find out tonight or tomorrow. This is probably in promoting the tour in some way as the show in my city is on Thursday. Either way, I'm VERY excited!!

I'm hoping to get some autographs at the railing as well!! (But bumping into alicia would be even better!!)

YES! I did get the meet and greet but while I was waiting for it some of the gymnasts did come up to the railing. Alicia Sacramone came by and so did some other gymnasts, but I had already left for the meet and greet! Have fun! It's a great show!

Well I ended up meeting the Cincinnati Elites (Jetter, Brown and Poof) As well as Courtney McCool who was at the show (I was also at FlipFest with her, but was so bummed I didn't get a picture, finally got one tonight!!!)
Didn't get to meet Amelia and Lexie, they were sitting on the opposite side of the arena.

I also got Becca Bross's autograph at the railing.

Funny story, my Dad was on lunch break for work and walked right past the hotel the gymnasts were staying at, he went up to the one getting on the bus and asked if she was a gymnast and then what her name was. It turned out to be Rebecca Bross. I was soo jealous, and he didn't even get an autograph! But I ended up getting it at the show anyway.

ANDDD I had written a letter to ASac all about being my inspiration and such a while back but didn't know how to get it to her. So I brought it along and asked Rebecca to give it to her. Well apparently she did, because Alicia tweeted me saying she got it and how i'm the inspiration not her!! Ahh it made my morning when I woke up to that!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back