WAG Leotard Sizing

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Justmehere

Gymnast
I'm am going to be buying my first leotard! I am going to order a Gk, (most likely a GymTek), and I don't know what size to get. My measurements don't fit into the same size at all.
Chest: AS-AM
Waist- AM-AL
Hip- AS
Torso- AL- AXL
Imseam- AL
I don't know what to do I son't want it to be too big in some areas and too small in others.

Is there any way you could try one on before ordering? Like at a nearby gym that sells GK leos? Usually the torso measurement is the most important for leos. Gk has a long torso option, though I'm not sure that's available for stock leotards.

Yeah torso is usually what you wanna go for. I'd say go AL since you're pretty small on the other measurements. That's just me though. And that's going on the assumption that you're done growing. If you're not, go with the AXL probably.

My daughter has similar issues as you except she goes all the way down to CM in waist. She wears a AM for workout wear and has an AL for competition. The reason the competition one is bigger is so she has room for 2 years and because its a tighter fit than workout ones.

If you can go to a local gym that has a leo section with leos for sale I would go and try it on. I know when I help the High School team measure the girls we look at Torso and hips most with what you listed I would probably go AL for a tighter fit (comp fit) or AXL for a looser fit.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back