WAG Level 2 music

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

That is funny, have you ever noticed if there is floor music with a strong beat playing for the floor, the girl on the beam will pick it up in her routine. Seen this many times in optionals
I actually asked my daughter if what was playing while on beam made a difference. She says she doesn't really pay attention.

View attachment 6368
I'm not familiar with that movie (I assume it's a movie?) but that sounds about right! This is Puma Jr's Halloween costume for anyone is curious. I wish I had heard about these creepy clowns issues in NC before I bought it! Oh well...She had her heart set on this immediately after last Halloween for some reason. This kid...lol!

I've never met your daughter but I like her already!

All the compulsory music beats the strip tease of old level 5.

As for hearing it at meets, your brain actually tunes it out after awhile. Trust me, I'm a veteran of many years of sitting at meets.

Right now DD is level 1. That music is like a wind-up music jewelry box. But at least it's short. I always think, "They're playing our song!" It makes me laugh.

This is just the piano version. It's actually ok. There are 2 other versions, one is much richer and I think the other is flute?

Unlike level 3-5 which have multiple options for floor music (piano, violin, flute, mix, etc.), level 1-2 only have one option.

ETA: At least on the original music CD given out at the clinics in Florida/Vegas. Have they added options since then?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back