WAG Level 2 music

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

D

Deleted member 14190

so some of my little L3 s were competing in a mixed session with L2 s yesterday. Wow! The L2 music ..... It's the first time I got to hear it , Felt like I was in a Disney movie for 3 hourso_O

I just googled it. Yikes!! That mystical chiming is just too much.....ALMOST makes the L3 music seem bearable :p

so some of my little L3 s were competing in a mixed session with L2 s yesterday. Wow! The L2 music ..... It's the first time I got to hear it , Felt like I was in a Disney movie for 3 hourso_O

You mean it's even worse than the L3 music?!?

By my conservative calculation, we will have heard the L3 music a minimum of 1,632 times by the time our child finishes her second season of L3. And that is just attending one session per meet. I can't even begin to imagine how many times the coaches will have heard it between practices and multiple meet sessions.

By my conservative calculation, we will have heard the L3 music a minimum of 1,632 times by the time our child finishes her second season of L3. And that is just attending one session per meet. I can't even begin to imagine how many times the coaches will have heard it between practices and multiple meet sessions.
Listen if you dare....

Truly horrible, huh?!?

Yes worse! Our gym tried having a level 2 team, for various reasons it did not work out. So glad to never hear that music again.

Yikes. Especially bad for older kids who are doing pre-team/team and compete Level 2. I was 12 or 13 when I was doing L2 skills....my gym didn't compete it, but if we did that would have been incredibly embarassing for me to dance to in public....

There is worse music but I wouldn't want to have to listen to that on repeat!

Here, this is the music of my nightmares. I hear it once and I'm done for.

From our compulsory program. Thank God you're allowed to bring your own music (why many people don't, I'll never understand:confused:).

I... actually don't mind the level 2 music, :oops: though only for tiny kids. Of course, maybe that's because L2 is rarely competed in my area so it makes a nice change from the L3-L5 pieces which haunt my nightmares (especially the violin version of L3 where it sounds like the music is stuck). I like L4 the best of the compulsory levels.

My daughter likes the L5 music. Me I am counting the meets until I am done with compulsory music. 7 if we do all meets, 6 if we skip one. Woo Hoo.

I'm with you...get us to optionals STAT! Of course the music she wants for L6 I am not a fan of, but I'm hoping it will change by the the time she needs it!

Sooo...I kinda like the music!!! It's cute!!! I was even singing at work today of course, my level 2 dd has her first meet Saturday...I may not like it so much by next week
You won't like it so much by the end of the meet. :eek::rolleyes::cool::D

Its 4 hours of L2 times however many meets you do.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back