Medal presentation attire

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymgal

Gold Membership
Proud Parent
What is up with the grey jackets? They jackets looked like astronaut outfits. I saw that the swimmers had them for medals too. I much prefer the swimmer warmup jackets with the stars on the back.

I thought the same thing. Where are our countries colors?? Gray jackets, black pants and thoses awful green sneakers - Don't like them at all.

They had been wearing a nice warm up suit in Red White and Blue then they get their medals with the whole world watching and no country colors at all.

I think Ralph Loren designed them, and I know you're just envious of his visionary use of color and visual texture...........don't you thing the pallette used really brings out Mc Air's eye's. I think The grey makes her eye "POP!!" almost as much as her vaults. I think it also works with their hair color too.

I'm sure R.L. had advance info straight from Marta that the team would all have dark hair to top off the perfect use of green, black, and grey.

Oh yeah, don't bother if I miss-spelled Ralp Lowen's name because I'm just too excited about the award out-
fits to care.:rolleyes: ;)

I guess I'm just old school. I prefer the leos and warmups to be red white & blue. That's why I didn't really like the purple leos as well.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back