Off Topic My baby went to kindergarten today!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

wgagym

Coach
Proud Parent
I have three kiddos and my youngest went off to Kindergarten today:( I was a stay at home mom by day/ coach at night before I opened my gym last year and then my youngest was still with me, and as most of you know my hours being a gym owner my hours consist of mornings and evenings so I am in my very quite house this afternoon missing my kiddos. I am sure by next week when I realize how much work I can I get down I will be thrilled but today is just far to quite;)

My youngest is off to kindergarten this year too. I am really looking forward to having more time to figure out what I want to be when I grow up, but I sure am going to miss him.

I have three kiddos and my youngest went off to Kindergarten today:( I was a stay at home mom by day/ coach at night before I opened my gym last year and then my youngest was still with me, and as most of you know my hours being a gym owner my hours consist of mornings and evenings so I am in my very quite house this afternoon missing my kiddos. I am sure by next week when I realize how much work I can I get down I will be thrilled but today is just far to quite;)

Oh how quickly time flies! My youngest will be going into 5th and I will have 2 in highschool. Lol I remember when my youngest went to 1st grade and I thought of all the things I could do on my days off. Lol I'm still playing catch up and looking go go to the outlet. May be this year. Enjoy the quietness for awhile :)

Mine started Kindy too, and it is so strange not having her home. The worst part is she really, really, dislikes school. It breaks my heart every time I drop her off and see those big tears in her eyes. :-( She gets upset before bed too. She's not a big crier, she's only cried once at the gym, and that was because after a rip she couldn't go back to her station on bars...so to see daily tears is heart wrenching. She had such a great pre-k program, I really wanted her to have a great Kindergarten year too. Hopefully it will get better....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back