New Mom Here

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

MyBoysFlip

Proud Parent
Hi - I have two boys (5 & 6) who have been in gymnastics for 3 years. They are currently on a training team practicing 3 hours/week and working lots of strength & some Level 4 skills. I coached girls gymnastics for many years & am looking forward to meeting other parents/coaches who like to talk gymnastics & understand it!

Hi

Hi, I also have boys in gymnastics. One is 10 and does about 20hrs/week in the summer, less during the school year. We live in Canada, so we have different levels but he is working (canadian level 3/high performance argo) right now. The other is 6 and does a boys pre-competitive class 3 hours a week but off for the summer... wish he wasn't because he asks everyday when is he going to go to the gym! I also have another little guy who is almost 3 and seems to be heading that direction (I would be happy with any sport that would expend some of that endless little boy energy Lol!) Anyways, just wanted to say hi... seems like boys are kind of outnumbered here, but as my husband always jokes, he picked the perfect sport: 10 cute, in shape girls to each boy! Lol!

Hi, I have a 10 yr old boy who sort of fell into gymnastics when his sister started. He is currently training several nights a week and competing level 3 (aust level). I agree the girls far outnumber the boys, both here and at gym.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back