WAG New USAG Dr.—or not?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I'm all for cute pictures of her with the national team and it's great that she's involved in that way, but that has to be a small component of much bigger changes she enacts. If his statement is to be believed and her primary goal is restoring USAG's image then that's really bad.

I agree with you. I'm not defending Li Li necessarily, but I would say that you can't take what he says in his statement about USAG as gospel. He's out for blood now. Of course restoring USAG's image is PART of the goal of her position. Hopefully he's overstated it in an effort to make her look bad. It's super easy to take conversations out of context and twist them to fit a narrative. His narrative now is one of personal defense so he's obviously going to be looking for ways to devalue her.

But I do agree with you. Her time is NOW. Make it happen Li Li!

Wow...I am a Journalism major, and USAG has literally made me decide not to take the PR track.

I agree with the statement that USAG is unsalvageable. Unfortunately, I’m not sure how much I would trust a new organization either, considering that we still don’t have a full investigation, and it seems like so many people in the gymnastics world were involved, either directly or through keeping quiet...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back