WAG P&G championships question

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnast_Tor

Gymnast
I was watching the senior competition and I saw that Ariana Guerra only competed Bars and Beam and then I didn't hear about her the rest of the meet! Does anyone know what happened to her?? She's one of my best friends and I'm just confused haha.

The results on usagym website say she finished 11th. Maybe they just didn't televise each of her routines? You should be able to see them on YouTube!

Oh wait- I just looked at it (and paid attention this time!!). It looks like she scratched those events!!! I was looking at the prelim scores!! Hope she is ok!!!

Just wanted to update y'all on Ariana! I text her daily I just forgot to tell y'all what happened. She scratched the last two events because while she was warming up for floor and doing her 2 1/2 punch front full, she rolled her ankle. She wanted to compete so badly and cried the rest of the competition. There's no fracture or break, but it did swell up double the size of her foot. She is feeling so much better after pep talks from her coaches and her friends. Let's just hope she has a better season next year! :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back