quadruple spin on beam!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

iamagymbabe

Coach
Gymnast
found this on youtube- its awesome! and her reaction at the end is so cute

[video=youtube;aslQHmKVdso]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aslQHmKVdso&feature=related[/video]

For some reason I can't see an actual link in the OP, but I'm pretty sure you're viewing a clip of Mai Murakami from Japan.
Isn't that incredible!?! I saw her perform on the beam while at a meet and couldn't believe my eyes! She also has an adorable floor routine! She is not much taller than my 6 year old DD even though she is 14 yrs old! And my DD is short for her age. :p

For some reason I can't see an actual link in the OP, but I'm pretty sure you're viewing a clip of Mai Murakami from Japan.
Isn't that incredible!?! I saw her perform on the beam while at a meet and couldn't believe my eyes! She also has an adorable floor routine! She is not much taller than my 6 year old DD even though she is 14 yrs old! And my DD is short for her age. :p

yeah, it is Mai Murakami. i also saw a beam routine where she did a triple spin into a layout step out! i can't wait till she's old enough to compete at World's and the like- she will be awesome!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back