Off Topic Shaving arm hair?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

amblan01

Gymnast
Does it really grow back thicker and darker? 50% say that's a myth and the other half say its true so I have no idea. I have dark arm hair and its really embarrassing so I shaved it not all but a bit of it and I feel fine but I'm kinda worried I'll regret it. I did it once when I was little too and it was fine so..what do you think? And when I'm wearing a Leo its embarrassing!

It's true-shaves back thicker and darker :/
Try wax-cause that doesn't hurt much or buy and epalator (not sure if its spelt right) it's kinda of expensive but is great on the legs...

Rubbish. There is absolutely no scientific basis why cutting hair in the middle of the shaft would change the composition of the hair. This old wives tale got started because girls usually start shaving as they are entering puberty.....a time when their body hair is going to thicken and darken regardless of a razor. Correlation, not causation.

The hair may feel thicker because it now has a blunt end rather than a tapered tip. You can google and see tons of legitimate websites that debunk this persistent myth.

I
Rubbish. There is absolutely no scientific basis why cutting hair in the middle of the shaft would change the composition of the hair. This old wives tale got started because girls usually start shaving as they are entering puberty.....a time when their body hair is going to thicken and darken regardless of a razor. Correlation, not causation.

The hair may feel thicker because it now has a blunt end rather than a tapered tip. You can google and see tons of legitimate websites that debunk this persistent myth.
I second this

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back