Parents Warm Up Capri Pants

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I so wish our gym let the girls wear Ugg-ish boots with their warm ups. Dd takes a MILLION YEARS to tie sneakers (you think I'm kidding), boots would be so much simpler. But alas, we have a sneaker only requirement. I may or may not be hunting down Velcro this year. Lol.
Our kids warm up in bare feet or gymnastic shoes, no outside shoe at all during meet warm ups or any gym warm up................... o_O

On her way in the door at meets our girl wears lined crocs.

I so wish our gym let the girls wear Ugg-ish boots with their warm ups. Dd takes a MILLION YEARS to tie sneakers (you think I'm kidding), boots would be so much simpler. But alas, we have a sneaker only requirement. I may or may not be hunting down Velcro this year. Lol.
We have "wear whatever black stretchy pants you want" currently because Alpha Factor gave us the wrong size chart... It said the waist of a Child Large was the same as the waist of an Adult Small.
YG originally had child large. When she outgrew the inseam, I was just going to have her wear OG's Adult Small - they were literally falling off... And the inseam was only supposed to be a couple inches longer... WRONG - more like 4 inches longer. So I traded the AS for ASX - same inseam as the other ones and still falling off.
I took it upon myself to find the real size chart (AF didn't actually make them- they bought them and added the AF logo). I now have the real size chart for the coming season, but girls are SOL if they are too tall for CL and not tall enuf for Adult inseam (31.75" for all adult sizes). I want to talk to HC about just getting Jackets and be on their own for pants.

As for footwear, in the winter most of the girls wear boots to get to the meet. For awards, they go barefoot, wear socks, wear flip flops, or wear their boots.

I wish my daughter's gym wore capri pants! The optionals have them as an extra piece in addition to the warm-up suit, but compulsories have to wear hideous flared polyester pants with sequins. The whole warm-up suit looks like an Elvis costume and costs a fortune. And they are not even allowed to wear it except before warm-ups start and during awards. I much prefer the sporty jacket (one gym we see at meets even got theirs from Ivivva, which my daughter thinks is the coolest thing ever) and capri pant look.

I wish my daughter's gym wore capri pants! The optionals have them as an extra piece in addition to the warm-up suit, but compulsories have to wear hideous flared polyester pants with sequins. The whole warm-up suit looks like an Elvis costume and costs a fortune. And they are not even allowed to wear it except before warm-ups start and during awards. I much prefer the sporty jacket (one gym we see at meets even got theirs from Ivivva, which my daughter thinks is the coolest thing ever) and capri pant look.

Hahahha! Sorry it costs a fortune, but that made me laugh. :D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back