Watching the seniors - P&G

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

With GK/UnderArmour as a sponsor… it may look weird for Team USA to compete in AF, lol. Kinda like the issue the Mens Basketball team had the first time they let pros play and half of them had contracts with a rival company.
Yea, these companies spend a ton of money on sponsorship and take it really seriously. When Puma corners UFC fights he is only allowed to wear what Reebok provides for him, right down to the socks and sneakers. I'm actually surprised the coaches at the P&G didn't have to wear UA stuff. I'm pretty sure I saw one with a Pink shirt?

Yea, these companies spend a ton of money on sponsorship and take it really seriously. When Puma corners UFC fights he is only allowed to wear what Reebok provides for him, right down to the socks and sneakers. I'm actually surprised the coaches at the P&G didn't have to wear UA stuff. I'm pretty sure I saw one with a Pink shirt?
If coaches are with the national team at a competition, then yes they would be wearing the USA team sponsored gear. But since this was the competition for the girls to make the national team(they are still representing their respective clubs), I think that's why you saw coaches in various clothes.

If coaches are with the national team at a competition, then yes they would be wearing the USA team sponsored gear. But since this was the competition for the girls to make the national team(they are still representing their respective clubs), I think that's why you saw coaches in various clothes.
Thanks! Good point.

We watched it tonight. After reading here what happened with Mikayla I thought about turning it off early but glad I didn't. DH kind of freaked out when he saw the beam split but DD didn't bat an eye. DH said "that must have hurt" and she said "oh it really hurt, but you see, look how she got up and finished her routine. THAT'S harder than splitting the beam and is what's so impressive." Ahhhh this made me happy to hear. :)
LOVE this!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back