WAG Where's Bailie?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I was responding to the question on the perfect age to peak...and the age to peak is different for both

I know, but lets just discuss the age to peak for Elite. I know the two paths do cross, but I would prefer this thread to not meander down the recruiting path if possible, or even start a new thread about peaking at the right time.

I know, but lets just discuss the age to peak for Elite. I know the two paths do cross, but I would prefer this thread to not meander down the recruiting path if possible, or even start a new thread about peaking at the right time.

So noted..

Kim tweeted something about Ballie sitting out the early season and focusing on the summer meets with no further explanation. She's either injured or burnt out, so Olympics aren't looking likely for her. I think Kim's got all her eggs in the Smith basket at this point.

It's weird how little info on athletes there is. DS asked if Key, Foberg and Flatley were buried in shallow graves at the ranch. :eek:

Yes, does ANYONE have any info on Norah?? I believe she was back fully this past fall/winter training hard after recovering from her injury last year.... I can't find any reports anywhere what's going on!!

Did she just get injured at exactly the wrong time on her career? Was it a mistake to keep her from competing at the big meets at the end of last summer?? I would figure if anyone knows what do do with his athletes it is Chow.....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back