WAG Woga Plano vs Frisco

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

this is purely out of curiosity, what's the difference if any between the two other than the fact they're in different locations! Also what's the benefit to them of having separate locations

I don't know details to answer your questions. But I believe the two locations are in part because the gym's demand was larger than the Plano space could handle, so they started a second location.

The name attracts students. Two locations can attract more students from a wider area and earn more money. Also traffic in the Dallas area is horrible and not everyone will drive to the original location.

The name attracts students. Two locations can attract more students from a wider area and earn more money. Also traffic in the Dallas area is horrible and not everyone will drive to the original location.
I checked a map and Plano and Frisco are only about 10 miles from each other and basically confined to the NE & North Central quadrant of Dallas Metro, so it looks like the locations are more to accommodate that quadrant of town only?

Reactions: sce
They also used to have one in Dallas, but sold it to another gym. I think the one in Frisco is bigger than the one on Plano. But they have two locations because of the demand.

Honestly, the frisco Location is much more rec oriented than the Plano location. Not sure if it's because it's the "original" or not. But the Frisco location is a lot "prettier" so they do a lot of comps/camps at that one. Plano has about 3 times as many team coaches as frisco also. Not too sure about planos Rec program as we've never been apart of it. But that has been our observations from the outside!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back