Parents You know you're the mom of a gymnast when

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Thank G-d my daughter never changes in the car anymore. I was sure there would come a day when DH would get pulled over for a minor traffic violation and have to explain having several pairs of girls' underwear visible in the back of the van.

OMG that could be interesting.

Reminded of my niece at a young age, knowing all the correct body parts. Her Dad picked her by her pants in a store, giving her a wedgie. She starts screaming Dad your hurting my v*gina. I think she was not yet 3

I swear! I thought my car was the only one and it's only the gymmie!! My boys keep saying they thought girls were supposed to be neat & tidy, ha! But yes, homework, eating & changing in the car & the back is awful!!!!

I will admit I look into other cars... Not because I'm judging but to verify I'm not the worst., but reading and seeing I can take a breath because I'm not alone.

The worst is when you're in the carpool line And your kid takes too long and the line monitor sees inside! Hahaha!

Not too long ago I was watching a car wash employee finishing up on my van. He was wiping down the back window, an action that required him to lift up the hatchback. I noticed him staring into the well portion of my car where I keep the lawn chairs and blankets for picnics.

I could see him say something to his buddy, who walked over and looked into the well also. I became very conscious of the fact that they were discussing the contents of my trunk. This went on for some time.

After they wrapped things up, and I got home, I was curious what items had gotten them so interested. So I lifted the trunk and found at least one full laundry basket of clothes chucked back there from several back seat quick changes, but most embarrassing was the half dozen pairs of underwear visibly strewn about.

Then I got to wondering what made them so interested? Were they worried we lived out of our van? Did they wonder if I made the van my dd's bed room? Were they contemplating calling DCFS? Or were they just disgusted by it? At any rate, kinda embarrassing...

Not too long ago I was watching a car wash employee finishing up on my van. He was wiping down the back window, an action that required him to lift up the hatchback. I noticed him staring into the well portion of my car where I keep the lawn chairs and blankets for picnics.

I could see him say something to his buddy, who walked over and looked into the well also. I became very conscious of the fact that they were discussing the contents of my trunk. This went on for some time.

After they wrapped things up, and I got home, I was curious what items had gotten them so interested. So I lifted the trunk and found at least one full laundry basket of clothes chucked back there from several back seat quick changes, but most embarrassing was the half dozen pairs of underwear visibly strewn about.

Then I got to wondering what made them so interested? Were they worried we lived out of our van? Did they wonder if I made the van my dd's bed room? Were they contemplating calling DCFS? Or were they just disgusted by it? At any rate, kinda embarrassing...
you forgot maybe they were perverts

Reactions: sce

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back