Parents Calling all Luck Fairies! Going to States this weekend!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

JessMom

Proud Parent
and if anyone knows where those calm mom fairies went to . . . tell them they are needed!

Jess and all the girls are THRILLED! not only are they going to early states .. . . but . . .all are competing in the same session . . all staying at the same hotel . . . a few taking the train together (we're among the few on the train) . . . Most leaving school early Friday or not going at all (we're not going at all) . . . and most of all . . . all going as level 5 and all coming home level 6!

That's not a tear in my eye . . I have allergies!

They're such a great group!

:applause::applause::thumbsup::thumbsup::hyper::hyper::jump::jump:

Last edited:
Sending all the good luck and calming fairies your way! How wonderful that Jess gets to be in a group of friends that enjoy spending time together. And, how wonderful that she has such a great supporter. Have fun!

Oh that is so exciting !!!!! I know everyone will have a great time. I know the girls will love the train, how fun !!!

We are meet free this weekend so you can have all the fairies - just have them back by March 13 weekend as that is when DD has her State meet !!!

Relax mom - everything will be fine !!

Good luck Jess!!

That great you get to go with a group. DD's state meet is in 2 and half weeks. We've made hotel reservations for the weekend, but we don't know yet what day she competes. I'm guessing with her being in the youngest age group that we go first thing on Saturday morning, but we'll see. Our state is about 3 hours away. How about you? Do you have to go far?

How cool is that!!?? I love it!!

I hope all goes well and the fairies stay with you and your little gymnasts!

Oh, sounds like SO MUCH FUN!!! I will wave the states fairies your way and if I see any calm mom fairies I will send them too...but I don't see those very often!:pHope it is a GREAT weekend in many ways!​

Good luck!!! I will try to send those claming faries but as my team mom's tell me they are just going to slip a little something in my coffee at states to keep me calm.

Thanks everyone!

States is about a 5 hour drive. Jess and I will be taking Commuter train for about 1 hour, an hour at the station, then 4.5 hours on Amtrak! Later at night hubby and other DD are driving up. Jess and I will already be asleep when they come and if they have to stop because of snow Mom doesn't stress out LOL.

Gymnasticsgirl521 . . . great idea! a little somethin in the java! I like!

Have a ton of fun! Calming fairies for moms and girls on their way . . . steadily and calmly, of course. ;)

Sounds like they're going to have a great meet! Hope everyone does well!!

Much luck to you all!! It's always fun to stay together at the hotel and be together in the same session, I think it takes the edge off. Can't wait to hear the results!

Good luck to Jess and her teammates (and you too mom:p)

Doesn't it feel good knowing you won't be having to hear that music anymore?;)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back