Jumbotron opportunity.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Kay_Hll

Proud Parent
Hi,

Earlier this year during one of the meets that my daughter is in we have an opportunity to post her picture on an NFL class stadium jumbotron (electronic board) for the event that is taking place in there. I was thinking should I put her picture up on the jumbotron or should I not. There is an option to put it up for her session only or for the whole weekend (through out the meet event).

So, my questions for everybody here:

1. If you have an opportunity like this will you do it? To make it more interesting, please provide the reason(s) for yes or no.
2. If so, how much do you think the budget should be and up to what amount do you think is appropriate?

Thanks in advance for those that participate in answering the questions.

~KH.

We have been to that meet. Can't say I like the meet venue AT ALL, my DD has had a bad experience there 2 times, BUT I do think the jumbotron ad is a great idea. We have never done it because of finances, but it isn't an opportunity you get often. I would probably only do it during her session, unless you plan on being there for other sessions to support teammates. She should have time to see it up there during her session. And you could video it as well.

:)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back