Lets See Those Comp. Leos.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

This is the front of our leo. I think the green in the one Shawn is wearing is the same green we're getting, with black and white.

nettyinpa-albums-2010-leo-picture3332-lvsaleo.jpg

and the back:
nettyinpa-albums-2010-leo-picture3333-lvsaleoback.jpg

I think these are our warm-ups. I know some moms of our older girls aren't too happy about them:

nettyinpa-albums-2010-leo-picture3334-lvsawarmup.jpg

I can't wait to see what they look like when they're done. I'll post something then, too.

3628_p5.jpg

We are getting this leo in the long sleeve version. It had a black body and the strippy thing is in our gym color which is a greenish,blue,teal.The fastrack at our gym have the same leo but in the short sleeve version. Compulsaries at our gym have this leo.
3487_p5.jpg

with the top blck and the bottom the gym color. They are soooo pretty. The funny thing is we had these leos a couple years ago when we were a parent run gym, and this year we got bought out. And the new owners choose this leo without knowing we had it a couple years ago. the first time we had it, it was pink on top, with black velvet on bottom.
these are our warm ups.
2Q==
they are just plain black and white and the bottoms are all black with the 3 white strips down the side. The WHOLE gym got the same warmups.

P.S sorryy the pictures are so big! it was the only way the gk site would let me copy them and they wont go smaller.

Last edited:
The pic is two years ago, but we are still using the same style.
emacmommy-albums-my-mojo-gymmie-friends-picture1254-here-first-her-studio-shots-ive-done-i-also-did-family-photo-album-shutterfly-xmas-presents-year.jpg

http://www.gk-elitesportswear.com/CGI-BIN/LANSAWEB?PROCFUN+ELT_BUILD2+CFGSTY0+DEV+ENG+FUNCPARMS+ITMNO%28A0080%29:9526+STDSESSID%28S0150%29:11084553+DSTCD_E%28A0070%29:ELITE+CUSTY_E%28A0030%29:CON+CAT_E%28A0020%29:GC+CATRL_E%28A0030%29:10+STDWEBUSR%28L0100%29:+LW3IPADDR%28A0350%29:+BROWSER%28A0100%29:ation

Looking at the dark blue one on the right, the bottom part and the mesh at the top will both be a bright royal blue, I think like what's on Nastia HERE. The white will stay white and the red accent will be teal. The GK on the hip stays and the name of the gym will be curved over the other hip. I think there will be some bling added, too, though I don't know what or where.

This is our team leo. I love it! The owner of our gym designed it herself!

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCN0938.jpg
    DSCN0938.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 692
here is ours..

033.jpg

037.jpg

the purple is a bit more vibrant in person, its hard to photograph. Her warm up is purple velvet with the name of her club on the back in bling :)

Here is our junior comp leo. I think they have been using the same one for quite a few years, which is quite good as it keeps the cost down - we bought ours secondhand.

We don't have slinky warm-up suits here, instead we have big baggy tracksuits, in the club colours with the club name and logo on.

Attachments

• rl_comp_leo_edit.jpg
    rl_comp_leo_edit.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 132
  • rowan_tracksuit1.jpg
    rowan_tracksuit1.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 115
I agree with Optionals Rocks!!, I really like that leo MdGymMom01.

(though I have to add that my dd hates alpha factor leos. Too narrow even for her skinny bottom:rolleyes:)

I agree with Optionals Rocks!!, I really like that leo MdGymMom01.

(though I have to add that my dd hates alpha factor leos. Too narrow even for her skinny bottom:rolleyes:)

Thanks Gymjoy and Optionalsrocks! I will have to see how it fits on dd. She too has no butt!!! They have a mock meet next Saturday so it will be a good "test run" for how the leo fits. Let's cross our fingers!!

Very pretty folks. I love them all so far..lol. Seems as though the pink and black is a common color pattern.

yes I agree. We are also pink and black and it seemed to be original for years. This year is more of a champagne red. I will post pic soon.

Upload the photo to an album on your user cp. Then you will see an embed code under the photo, right click and copy it. Then start your post, you will see a little icon that looks like a mountain and sun, clikc on it and it will make a box pop up, paste the code in the box and that should embed the phot in your post.

How can we add more than one photo to a post?

new leos

sportyfam5-albums-leos-picture3407-10-11-11-12-seasons.jpg

This is the one they will use for the next 2 years. I have posted pics of the last several years in an album on my page.

I love looking at leos. The moms and I have as much fun with that as we do watching gymnastics!

My old high school got new leos!

My club team leos were kind of boring, black and green every year, but they were really cheap. My high school just got new leos and this is what they look like. They're fun and crazy which I think fits the whole idea of high school gym. (The animal print is because our school mascot is the Tigers)

155090_1721438078994_1329577174_31833584_988166_n.jpg

ok here is new gyms new leo. I only have a photo with the word proof on it because my camera is broken and that was sent to me by the guy taking the gym photos. This is the Optional Levels leo. the l4 - 6 is just that lighter blue below and white lines than crisscross accross the front (about 5 or 6 lines in a scattered pattern.

cher062-albums-gym-stuff-picture3450-gym-leo.jpg

51B-0L8312.jpg
these are my new gyms competition leotards. Only ours are 3/4 sleeved. I really like them and got a great deal after buying the tracksuit and the leotard from another girl that was switching. All together the leotard and tracksuit would normally be $300, but we bought mine for $120.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back