Lets See Those Comp. Leos.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

here is dd's leotard. It was mainly white and blue last year, she likes the black.

Attachments

• leotard.jpg
    leotard.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 114
This is older dd and her team from last year....Keeping the same Leo for this year. Thank Goodness!
My Dd is the middle one.
mpkbt-albums-comp-leo-picture3470-level-9-2010.jpg

Here is daughters new competition leo. It is lace on top with alot of rhinestones. It looks really sparkly from a distance but I am not sure how the lace is going to hold up. She is very happy since we have had the same competition leo for 3 years.
sarah.jpg

I love everyones leos. They are so pretty. Kadee was soooo in love with her black with pink one till she saw a month ago that the "big girls" got new leos this year and theirs are pink with black..lmbo. Pink is her favorite color. Oh well, gives her a goal to work towards..that pretty pink leo..and for her at age 5 thats reason enough to get in there and get it done..lol

Here's Olivia's new leo. She said it's very comfortable and doesn't give her a wedgie! :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Pictures2010 002.jpg
    Pictures2010 002.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 104
  • Pictures2010 005.jpg
    Pictures2010 005.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 98
My daughter's team leo seems so boring compared to all the pretty long-sleeved ones, but here's a decent shot of it...

Attachments

• WV Leo.jpg
    WV Leo.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 106

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back