Lets See Those Comp. Leos.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.
here is dd's leotard. It was mainly white and blue last year, she likes the black.

Attachments

• leotard.jpg
    leotard.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 115
This is older dd and her team from last year....Keeping the same Leo for this year. Thank Goodness!
My Dd is the middle one.
mpkbt-albums-comp-leo-picture3470-level-9-2010.jpg

Here is daughters new competition leo. It is lace on top with alot of rhinestones. It looks really sparkly from a distance but I am not sure how the lace is going to hold up. She is very happy since we have had the same competition leo for 3 years.
sarah.jpg

I love everyones leos. They are so pretty. Kadee was soooo in love with her black with pink one till she saw a month ago that the "big girls" got new leos this year and theirs are pink with black..lmbo. Pink is her favorite color. Oh well, gives her a goal to work towards..that pretty pink leo..and for her at age 5 thats reason enough to get in there and get it done..lol

Here's Olivia's new leo. She said it's very comfortable and doesn't give her a wedgie! :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Pictures2010 002.jpg
    Pictures2010 002.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 105
  • Pictures2010 005.jpg
    Pictures2010 005.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 100
My daughter's team leo seems so boring compared to all the pretty long-sleeved ones, but here's a decent shot of it...

Attachments

• WV Leo.jpg
    WV Leo.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 107

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back