Lets see those leos. 2011-2012 edition.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Geez Louise! I posted the pic, then realized that I hadn't reduced the size, edited the post to attach the reduced size pic, and for some reason ended up with two enoromous pictures. I have the hardest time posting pictures on this site. Mods, if there's anything you can do to reduce the size of this picture (and eliminate one of them), please do. Also, if anyone has any advice to keep this from happening, I would much appreciate it. I can post videos fine, but the pictures get me every time. SORRY!!!

Here is my dd's. Our gym likes sparkly. She actually got the least sparkly of the two options

Last edited by a moderator:
26 leo.jpg

beautiful leo sleepingjudy. my turn to try. It's just on a hanger though

Last edited by a moderator:
Geez Louise! I posted the pic, then realized that I hadn't reduced the size, edited the post to attach the reduced size pic, and for some reason ended up with two enoromous pictures. I have the hardest time posting pictures on this site. Mods, if there's anything you can do to reduce the size of this picture (and eliminate one of them), please do. Also, if anyone has any advice to keep this from happening, I would much appreciate it. I can post videos fine, but the pictures get me every time. SORRY!!!
OT, but thanks to whoever fixed Kathy's picture so it is not humongous and there is only one of them! :)

Yay I can finally show one this year, instead of the one I should be wearing if I wasn't hurt!! (Though my college ones were really pretty)

Anyway, these ones are hand downs from the optionals girls. They had them on for a mock meet/practice the other day.

gabi1.jpg

Here is Anna's. This isn't her gym's team leo though. She's just on pre-team, level 3, but this is the one the pre-team kids will wear for their mock meets. There may be a "real" meet next year that they'll wear them to but we're not sure about that yet.

111023_leotard-01.jpg

My Daughter competes both for Y and for USAG. The plain purple is USAG and the other one is Y. The USAG team is only open by invitation. We only have 9 girls that wear the purple one.

EJ...Kadee would KILL for that leo...lol. Everything is animal print this and animal print that...lol
Love, love, love seeing everyones leos..very nice.

EJ...Kadee would KILL for that leo...lol. Everything is animal print this and animal print that...lol
Love, love, love seeing everyones leos..very nice.

Anna's favorite animal is a zebra so she was THRILLED with this leo. She wears this one to workout in more than any of her others. It's Snowflake brand and fits her great too, which I love.

I think our junior girls have had the same competition leotard for years, which was great because we got one second-hand quite cheaply last year. But they are looking a bit old-fashioned now so they are finally being retired. They will get a new competition leo for next season, but I think the gym is still working on finalising the design with the supplier, so I'm not sure when they'll actually get them. Maybe not until next year. I'll post a photo once we get it!

rowan_finish_sml.jpg

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back