Parents new videos

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Pandamom,

Thought she looked great. My DD was leaning over watching too & thought her bars was really good! We are doing another yr of L5.

Thanks for the positve comments. I am bad with video taping my camera is not very good not sure why it comes out black and white. My daughter actually uploaded the videos now if she could only video tape herself while she is competing! Her bars have really come along way this was her 1st 9 on bars. Bars was her worst event in level 4 now she tells me her coach says her level 6 bars look really good. So there is hope for those level4 gymnasts who are struggling with that mill circle and front hipcircle!

LOL, I know what you mean about how their strengths and weaknesses change so much from L4. My dd now LOVES the beam! She only scored over 9.0 one time in TWO years of L4. Now she is up on her toes and means bussiness. She loved bars as a L4 but now seems to have those squat on and jump hesitations that make her feel like she won't do well at them. This Summer she has up'd her game in vault too, another area she has been scoring low at and hopes to excell in this season. I suppose their goals for themselves change year to year. Some skills they improve and gives them that mental encouragement they need and some they let slide to the wayside for awhile, LOL

Good luck in L6!

That was a very nice bar routine. My dd struggled with bars a lot last year. She is doing another year at L5 this year. Hoping things get better for her this season. I've noticed several improvements already, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for her. Good luck with L6!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back