SPOILER ALERT!...Women's Team Qualification

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I don't know if this is the correct place to ask this, when will this be on the t.v my computer is super slow and freezes every two seconds.

It's Tweddle Time! Her bars is amazing!...BEST IN THE WORLD!

EDIT: 16.133...WOW!

Last edited:
Stay in bounds Aly!

EDIT: Nice...she was definitely holding back to stay in...15.325

Last edited:
Way to go Aly! :)

Aw, Aly is crying while leaving the arena, after seeing that she is in 1st place on fx...

edit: Gah! She is currently 1st AA!

USA..181.863...in front by 11 points...GBR in second with 170...

Nice work USA! Many good teams still to come!

Why is Jo crying? I hope it's because she is overwhelmed with the enormity of competing in the Oly's, and not because she went OOB on FX.

And she looks exhausted.

Last edited:
I feel bad for Jo...but that is how it goes...she is a great gymnast...here is the latest...

(Olympic Women's Gymnastics 2012 Sunday Results: Live Scores, Highlights & More | Bleacher Report)

Jordyn Wieber will not defend her individual all-around world title.

And she won't even make the event final!

On a day where Team USA dominated, that's the big headline.

Gabby Douglas and Aly Raisman will represent Team USA in the all-around final. Wieber is the hard luck loser. She wasn't bad today, but a few wobbles on beam were enough to doom her.

Any other country, Wieber would have survived. But America's team is just that deep.

Douglas and Raisman are both threats to medal. Wieber must now turn her attention to the team competition.

I think Weiber was upset as she hasn't made AA finals as only 2 gymnasts from each country can enter- Aly and Gabby were ahead of her! :( On another note loved to see team GB and USA mingle together and give eachother hugs- true sportsmanship :)

It is shocking that she will not make an event final or AA. But as JBS says, this team is very deep and Jordy has been at the top for a long time. Peaking at the right time is an art form. Chow seems to be pretty good at it.

Mustafina time..gotta love the Russians!...14.333...FX

Last edited:
Nice barani on beam China!...

EDIT: Sui Lu or Lu Sui?...15.4

Last edited:
Seitz...nice bar routine...great Def (full twisting Geinger)...good job Germany!

EDIT: 15.166

Last edited:
I don't even know when I'm going to get in the shower today. I've been watching since 5:00 this morning and trying to get my son off to sleep away camp.

Poor Jordyn. Who ever would have though? Still, I am so happy for Aly and Gabby. But wow. Shocking.

Very tough to be sure. BUt gymnastics is no easy sport and there is always ready to take your spot. Look at Nastia and Shawn.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back