Welcome news!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

So excited! We got a new coach! :D

Some of you may recall a while back I was conflicted when dd was recruited by another gym because I adore current gym's philosophy so much. The conflict came from recent coaching issues at optional levels at current gym and dd's desire to get to optional levels. It was a no brainer that we were staying put. Current gym has a great track record of sending girls to Westerns and Nationals, a very strong compulsory program, and the above mentioned philosophy. I wanted to focus on the present- and we are both very happy. However- I always looked down the road hopeful that the optional coaching situation would resolve itself and we could continue with the gym for the long haul.

Several months and several lost gymnasts later- we have a resolution! It was officially announced this evening that we are getting a new coach- and he is a good one! When he came to visit/interview my dd had the opportunity to work with him and she- at the ripe old age of 8- has been asking EVERY day since if I've heard if he was accepting the position. Tonight when I told her she literally jumped for joy!

Now I am just keeping my fingers crossed that he enjoys this part of the country and our gym for the long haul!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back