New to CB

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I too like many am new to this great community of people who love and live this sport. I came across CB by accident but glad I did. My DD is a young 7 year old who is training half her day at level 6 and the other half at level 7. She trains an average of 24-25 hours a week. I sometimes cannot believe the things she can do and the skills she can master, she was able to land her full twist and front layout on floor a few days ago. I think I signed up on this site more for a support group. I have never seen a child more driven and sometimes I have to remind her to stop and relax, to take time to play a board game with me or just have a movie night. While I am very proud of her I also want a good balance. I'm looking forward to being a part of this group.

Welcome to CB! I, too, have a very driven gymnast :) It's fun to watch the progression of skills...although sometimes they scare me a bit, lol!

Training L6/7 at 7 years old is a huge accomplishment! I'm guessing she had a successful L5 season :)

Yes her level 5 season was more successful than we thought it would be. I was anticipating that she would possibly have to compete that level twice but after seeing her scores her coaches were very pleased.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News